Code of Conduct
All students enrolled in TSDP must have signed an athletes agreement. Parents must also sign the agreement.
As a member of TSDP, you are expected to:
- Have an outstanding sports record and or ability, interest and potential.
- A sound academic record with a commitment to school studies
- A positive attitude towards school with an excellent record of student behaviour and attendance
- Attendance at all school carnivals – athletics, cross country and swimming
- Attend all school games and representative events (school takes priority over club)
- Work hard for yourself, your coach and fellow team members
- Show good attitude at all times. A great game starts at the training session, laziness and half effort carries over to a game situation, train as you would play.
- Cooperate with and show appreciation of your coaches at training and at games.